Forum

Quel est l'âge mini...

Notifications
Clear all

Quel est l'âge minimum d'inscription ?

Ahmed Grayaa
(@tcm-agr)
Membre Admin

Je souhaite inscrire mon fils aux cours de tennis, il a 3 ans, peut-il participer ?

Topic starter Posté : 29/06/2021 9:57
jamesanderson
(@jamesanderson)

That is so nice I also register my son in football he loves playing football.

best essay writing service in US

RépondreQuote
Posté : 04/02/2022 8:39
williamwoodruff
(@williamwoodruff)

Tennis can be tough on the body, which would not be suitable for your 3-year-old son. You must wait at least ten more years.

TheAcademicPapers.co.uk

RépondreQuote
Posté : 08/03/2022 8:54
samuelmiller136
(@samuelmiller136)

It will be great to have your son play tennis, I have been playing tennis since my school days and even now I play for my college team. Actually, I came here to get the finance assignment help, because I am bad at understanding finance. So, help me if you can. 

Finance Assignment Help

RépondreQuote
Posté : 12/04/2022 11:14
benshaw32
(@benshaw32)

The 5,000 BTU WINDOW AIR CONDITIONER from Frigidaire, the FFRA051WAE, effectively cools a 150 square foot room at any time. This window air conditioner's dehumidification rate is 1.1 pints per hour. This will make it much easier for you to create the mood you want in your room. Compact dimensions make it easy to transport and install in your window frame. Provides a constant temperature in your office or bedroom, making working from home more convenient and comfortable. With Frigidaire, you'll always get a better night's sleep. Most WAC units come in a white color. With two fan settings and customizable airflow, you have more options for cooling at home. Cleanup is a snap with the reusable air filter.

frigidaire ffra0511r1e review

RépondreQuote
Posté : 24/06/2022 2:03
Share: